RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Pool Timing 6:00-10:00am and 4:00-8:00pm.
- Monday Pool Closed..
- Children below 15years should be accompanied by parents.
- Leave Valuables at home. Hotel is not responsible
for personal property or valuables at any time. Valuables may NOT be
checked with the cashier or the pool staff..
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the pool complex or in the surrounding area.
- No person with in pool grounds shall behave in
such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/ herself
and others. Such behavior including abusive or profane language, shall
be grounds for expulsion.
- Loitering will not be permitted on the pool grounds or within any of its facilities.
- Any injury occurring in the pool area must be reported to the pool management immediately.
- Any person having skin disease, sore or inflamed
eyes, cold nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who is
wearing any kind of bandage or band aid will not be permitted in the
- Running, rough play, pushing, acrobatics, dunking,
wrestling, splashing, yelling, diving or jumping haphazardly, snapping
of towels, improper conduct causing undue disturbance would endanger any
patron and prohibited.
- Splitting, spouting of water, Blowing nose or urinating in the pool are prohibited.
- No prolonged underwater swimming for the time or
distance. Competitive or repetitive breath holding can be deadly and is
not permitted. Hyperventilation is absolutely not permitted.
- Food and Drinks are not permitted in pool or on the pool desk.
- All bathers must rinse off in the shower before using the pool.
- All persons with in the pool must be attired in
swimming appareland all patrons with shoulder length must either wear a
bathing cap or have hair tied up securely.
- The management reserves to itself the right of
admission and to add, alter or amend any of the above terms, rules and